- Architect (28+ yrs) designing and utilizing large scale data acquisition, distribution and analysis systems.
- Programming (29+ yrs) in multiple languages and platforms: C#/VB.Net, C/C++, Delphi, VB, Java, Fortran, scripting, SQL, COM, CORBA, MTS, MSMQ, MQ Series (26+ years in MS platforms).
- Exchange, Notes/Domino, SQL Administration and Architectural Design (17 years) .
- System Administration (26+ yrs) with experience in Windows/Active Directory, VMS, and UNIX environments.
- Internet (30+ yrs; 20+ WWW).
- Analysis and dissemination (7 years dedicated full time, 9 additional years adjunct to other systems) of extremely large scale data sets using empirical modeling.
- Applied Monte-Carlo simulation, multi-variate non-linear regression and other mathematical techniques to large scale data sets.
- Developed VAR and Performance Reporting engines to support real time Attribution and Risk Management.
- Development of Portfolio Optimization strategies using NLR modeling techniques.
- Directed multiple development teams (20 yrs) for Financial Services Systems and Quantitative Analysis.
- Successfully directed multiple mixed teams (internal, consultant and vendor) to implement large scale projects.
- Managed multiple, mission critical, partner and vendor relationships, led integration efforts with channel partners and service providers.
- Successfully managed relationships for joint development projects with multiple Big 4 consulting companies.
- Key liaison and project manager on over 30 enterprise projects linking Risk Management, Trading and Back Office functions.
- Developed strategic growth, integration, implementation and support plans, budget projections and needs forecasting reports.
- Built and managed teams establishing system policies, quality assurance, 24x7 coverage to support data centers, subscription services and Wide Area Networks.
- Design systems (22+ yrs) for Futures, Options, Commodities, Separately Managed Accounts, Equities, Fixed Income and Funds.
- Focus on VAR Management, Portfolio Optimization, Performance Measurement, Trading and Back Office Integration.
- 11+ years advising RIA's, Benefits Consultants and Financial Services Application Service Providers on reporting requirements.
- 22+ years managing integration projects between small to midsized ASP's and top tier Investment banks, ensuring best IT practices, due diligence and compliance with Investment Bank requirements.